Retail Sales Manager
$3500 - $4000
$3500 - $4000
At Aureus Group, we are looking for a Retail Sales Manager to ensure the growth of the Retail Department through boosting the sales and rental revenue of Aureus Instruments. He/She needs to be able to work with the team, propose and execute marketing & sales plans to generate instrument sales, manage and improve departmental operation by team development.
The Retail Sales Manager oversees day to day departmental affairs ranging from lead generation, customer experience, after sales service, product training, sales trend analysis, inventory maintenance, team management and other retail-related assignments. The candidate must be equipped with an aptitude for multi-tasking skills while being results-driven.
- Create and execute strategies to generate leads to achieve the monthly instrument sales revenue
- Contribute to the growth and branding needs that align with the Company’s overall strategies and vision
- Plan and implement sales programs and promotions with the marketing team
- Execute Sales Events and Build up Marketing Calendar
- Collaborate with other departments (i.e marketing etc) to develop the business growth
- Maintain professional and up-to-date knowledge of products.
- Understand the instrument market trend and come up with promotional strategies
- Ensure the showroom are well maintained and organised
- Ensure the after instrument sales service is well executed amongst the team
- Host training for employees
- Cultivate high team morale to sustain a healthy and productive work environment
- Execute logistics plan to move products and packages to reach destinations on schedule.
- Supervise inventory inflow and outflow
- Candidates must possess at least 3-5 years of sales experience with relevant management experience
- Possess excellent and strong sales skill
- Ability to achieve targets set and work under pressure
- At least a Bachelor Degree in related field
- Fluency in English and Mandarin Speaking, fluency in English reading comprehension and writing skills
- Excellent standard of customer service and professional in communicating with clients
- Good team player
- Fluency in Microsoft Office and other general computer skills
- Be positive and flexible to cope with the fast growing pace in the company
- Must be able to work on weekend