Motion Graphics Designer
$3000 - $3500
$3000 - $3500
At Aureus Group, we are looking for a Motion Graphics Designer who has the responsibility in designing and creating enticing motion graphics for video deliverables across various media including web and mobile while ensuring compliance with company guidelines and design standards.
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables across various media including web and mobile while ensuring compliance with company guidelines and design standards.
- Provide creative vision to the editing process and bring musical concepts to life through engaging visual storytelling.
- Work with design and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Edit raw footage content for productions and cut video sequences effectively to ensure the concepts are translated effectively
- Review the script to better understand the video production requirements.
- Create rough and final cuts and perform all editing work including inserting graphics, music, sound effects, basic animation
- Review all edited tapes to identify any issues and recommend changes as necessary.
- Ensure the completion of all designated motion design and video editing tasks within a given timeframe and expected quality
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic and Multimedia Design or Animation and Visual Effects (Preferred)
- Careful attention to detail and ability to provide deliverables that adhere to brand guidelines and technical requirements
- At least 1 year of experience as a motion and video professional
- Basic background knowledge in music is an added advantage
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time while ensuring timelines and objectives aremet