Customer Service Executive Positions Available
At Aureus Group, we strive to provide the best customer experience to our parents and students.
We are looking for skilled individuals who can work towards having extensive product knowledge and excellent customer service in order to ensure that he/she can promote the company and our programmes effectively and provide recommendations to all potential leads and customers to keep our company competitive and innovative.
- Able to deliver a professional and high-quality service experience in a customer-facing role.
- Adept to and acquire a strong working knowledge of the offered programmes, services and processes.
- Identifying customers’ needs and to maintain a continuous high level of customer service delivery and satisfaction.
- Develop professional rapport with the customers and build positive brand loyalty
- Engage potential customers and provide them with clear explanations on the company’s offered programmes to boost lead creation.
- Conduct and assist on sales activities and events for the generation of more leads and student enrolments. This includes managing and working with staff needed for the events.
- Attend to customers’ feedback and challenges in a professional manner and follow through effectively and efficiently to resolution within the team.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Management.
- Possesses at least GCE ‘O’ levels
- Required to work on weekends (3 Weekdays and 2 Weekends arrangements)
- Strong proficiency in written and spoken English (Being bilingual/trilingual would be an advantage)
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, extroverted and outgoing personality with the passion for customer service
*We thank all applicants for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted